Tuesday 6 November 2001
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Prince Abdullah .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Because I Got High by Afroman was in the top 5 hits.
The One, directed by James Wong, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Kiss by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adam & Joe's American Animation Adventure.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness or Dexter's Laboratory: Deesaster Strikes!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 2001!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 6 November 2001 ?
- Prince Abdullah: bin Al Ghazi of Jordan.
- Anthony Shaffer: British playwright, the author of "Sleuth," a brilliant double-cross mystery thriller that won a Tony in 1971 and was made into a film.
- Twentieth Century Fox's anti-terrorist drama action show ''24 (TV series)'' premieres.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 November 2001
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Poli Ejido - Cordoba : 1 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackpool - Stoke : 2 - 2
- Reading - Wrexham : 2 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Hartlepool - Hull : 4 - 0
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Boavista - Pacos Ferreira : 5 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?