Thursday 29 November 2001
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sawyer Nunes .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Because I Got High by Afroman was in the top 5 hits.
Ocean's Eleven, directed by Steven Soderbergh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Skipping Christmas by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Smush.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 or ESPN X Games Skateboarding.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 2001!
Which were the important events of 29 November 2001 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Mic Christopher: Irish singer and songwriter (Born 1969).
- George Harrison of the Beatles dies at the age of 58 from lung cancer in Hollywood, California.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 29 November 2001
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Paris SG - Marseille : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?