Wednesday 7 November 2001
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Noah Lomax and Grae Fernandez.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Because I Got High by Afroman was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, directed by Chris Columbus, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Isle Of Dogs by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adam & Joe's American Animation Adventure.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Death Crimson OX or Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 2001!
Which were the important events of 7 November 2001 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 November 2001
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Madrid - Elche : 4 - 0
- Burgos - Recreativo : 1 - 3
- Eibar - Levante : 7 - 0
- Extremadura - Badajoz : 0 - 4
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Birmingham - West Brom : 0 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Bury - Cardiff : 3 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Cheltenham - Bristol Rvs : 0 - 0
- Shrewsbury - Darlington : 3 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?