Sunday 25 November 2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sean Lew and Alexander Bain.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Because I Got High by Afroman was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, directed by Chris Columbus, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Madonna by Andrew Morton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nissene på låven.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dokapon: Monster Hunter or Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 2001!
Which were the important events of 25 November 2001 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Famous Birthdays:25 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 25 November 2001
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Roma : 1 - 3
- Brescia - Udinese : 2 - 0
- Chievo - Perugia : 2 - 0
- Inter - Fiorentina : 2 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Club Brugge : 0 - 4
- Molenbeek - Genk : 2 - 5
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dortmund - Kaiserslautern : 3 - 0
- Freiburg - Munich 1860 : 1 - 3
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Mannheim - Babelsberg : 4 - 1
- Reutlingen - Karlsruhe : 1 - 0
- Union Berlin - Aachen : 5 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?