Saturday 10 November 2001
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Because I Got High by Afroman was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, directed by Chris Columbus, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while A Bend In The Road by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Justice League.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ballistics or Endonesia.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 2001!
Which were the important events of 10 November 2001 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 November 2001
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Sevilla - Betis : 0 - 0
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Sp Gijon - Burgos : 0 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Airdrie - Clyde : 1 - 2
- Ayr - Arbroath : 0 - 1
- Burnley - Portsmouth : 1 - 1
- Crewe - Gillingham : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Berwick - Stranraer : 2 - 2
- Blackpool - Swindon : 1 - 0
- Bournemouth - Wrexham : 3 - 0
- Brighton - Port Vale : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?