Sunday 6 November 2005
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Gold Digger by Kanye West.
In UK You Raise Me Up by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Wedding In December by Anita Shreve was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Accident Investigator.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening or Banjo-Pilot.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 2005!
Which were the important events of 6 November 2005 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 November
- A tornado hits western Kentucky and southwestern Indiana, killing at least 22.
- The Evansville Tornado of November 2005 kills 25 in Northwestern Kentucky and Southwestern Indiana.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 November 2005
Serie AItalian Football
- Ascoli - Fiorentina : 0 - 2
- Cagliari - Treviso : 0 - 0
- Juventus - Livorno : 3 - 0
- Messina - Roma : 0 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Standard - Westerlo : 1 - 0
- Waregem - Club Brugge : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- M'gladbach - Hamburg : 0 - 0
- Nurnberg - Stuttgart : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Erzgebirge Aue - Offenbach : 1 - 0
- Paderborn - Freiburg : 1 - 1
- Saarbrucken - Hansa Rostock : 1 - 2
- Siegen - Bochum : 3 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?