Sunday 7 April 1985
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include KC Concepcion and April Athena.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to One More Night by Phil Collins.
In UK Easy Lover by Philip Bailey With Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits.
Arjun, directed by Rahul Rawail, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Thinner by Richard Bachman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lady Blue.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Heart of Africa or Antix.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1985!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1985 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- KC Concepcion: World Music Singer.
- Sinqua Walls: Actor.
- April Athena: YouTube Star.
- Saad Lamjarred: World Music Singer.
- Ben McKee: Bassist.
- Ariela Massotti: Brazilian actress.
- Carl Schmitt: German jurist, the nation's most renowned constitutional theorist and the Third Reich's Crown Jurist until his fall in 1936.
- 1st live telecast of Easter Parade
- New Jersey Generals' Hershel Walker runs for USFL record 233 yards.
- 14th Nabisco Dinah Shore Golf Championship won by Alice Miller.
- Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev declares a moratorium on the deployment of middle-range missiles in Europe.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Phil Collins - One More Night
- USA for Africa - We Are The World
- Madonna - Material Girl
- Madonna - Crazy For You
- Teena Marie - Lovergirl
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Commodores - Nightshift
- Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire
- DeBarge - Rhythm Of The Night
- Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
Top #10 R&B songs
- Commodores - Nightshift
- Wilton Felder With Bobby Womack - I'll Still Be Lookin' Up To You
- Patti LaBelle - New Attitude
- Luther Vandross - 'Til My Baby Comes Home
- Jesse Johnson's Revue - Be Your Man
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Back In Stride
- Debarge - Rhythm Of the Night
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
- Tina Turner - Private Dancer
- USA For Africa - We Are The World
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?