Monday 7 April 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Holes, directed by Andrew Davis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Ties That Bind by Phillip Margolin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atari - 80 Classic Games in One! or Boktai.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 2003!
Which were the important events of 7 April 2003 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 April
- David Greene: British television director (Born 1921).
- U.S. troops capture Baghdad; Saddam Hussein's regime falls two days later.
- As part of a plea bargain, alleged Mafia boss Vincent ampquotChinampquot Gigante admits in court that he has been feigning insanity for more than 30 years.
- In Oakland, California, police fired rubber bullets and beanbags at anti-war protesters and dockworkers outside the Port, injuring at least a dozen demonstrators and six longshoremen standing nearby. Most of the 500 demonstrators were dispersed peacefully, but a crowd of demonstrators was blocking traffic on private property near the port and fail to disperse after police warnings. Oakland Police Chief said demonstrators also threw objects and bolts at them, and said the use of weapons was
- U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell says that war in Iraq is ampquotdrawing to a closeampquot.
- Embedded NPR journalists relay reports from a top official with the first Marine Division that U.S. forces near Baghdad have discovered 20 medium range BM-21 missiles armed with warheads containing deadly sarin and mustard gas that are ampquotready to fire.ampquot
- More than a dozen Coalition soldiers, a Knight Ridder reporter, a CNN cameraman and two Iraqi prisoners of war are sent for chemical weapons decontamination after exhibiting symptoms of possible exposure to tabun and sarin nerve agents and lewisite blistering agents while searching an Iraqi agricultural warehouse and a nearby military compound on the Euphrates river between the cities of Kerbala and Hilla. U.S. soldiers found eleven 25–gallon barrels and three 55-gallon chemical drums, hundreds
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 April 2003
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Reutlingen - Freiburg : 0 - 2
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Wimbledon - Sheffield United : 1 - 0
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Fulham - Blackburn : 0 - 4
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Triestina - Sampdoria : 2 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?