Saturday April 6, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 6, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jérémy Ferrari and Clarke MacArthur.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to One More Night by Phil Collins.
In UK Easy Lover by Philip Bailey With Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits.
Arjun, directed by Rahul Rawail, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Thinner by Richard Bachman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lady Blue.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lode Runner's Rescue or Jason's Gem.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 April 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1985!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1985 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Jérémy Ferrari
- Sinqua Walls: TV Actor.
- Clarke MacArthur: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Al Mukadam: Canadian actor director and producer.
- Frank Ongfiang: Cameroonian footballer.
- Atlantis (OV-104) rollout at Palmdale
- Bombay beats Delhi by 90 runs to win the Ranji Trophy final.
- Sudan suspends constitution after coup under General Swarreddahab.
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Phil Collins - One More Night
- USA for Africa - We Are The World
- Madonna - Material Girl
- Madonna - Crazy For You
- Teena Marie - Lovergirl
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Commodores - Nightshift
- Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire
- DeBarge - Rhythm Of The Night
- Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
Top #10 R&B songs
- Commodores - Nightshift
- I'll Still Be Lookin' Up To You - Wilton Felder With Bobby Womack
- Patti LaBelle - New Attitude
- Luther Vandross - 'Til My Baby Comes Home
- Jesse Johnson's Revue - Be Your Man
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Back In Stride
- Debarge - Rhythm Of the Night
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
- Tina Turner - Private Dancer
- USA For Africa - We Are The World
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Easy Lover - Philip Bailey With Phil Collins
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Welcome To The Pleasuredome
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Sarah Brightman & Paul Miles-Kingston - Pie Jesu
- Go West - We Close Our Eyes
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?