Sunday 7 August 2005
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK You're Beautiful by James Blunt was in the top 5 hits.
Four Brothers, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Blink by Malcolm Gladwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! or EyeToy: Kinetic.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 2005!
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Rihanna - Pon de Replay
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- Missy Elliott - Lose Control
- Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- Ludacris - Pimpin' All Over The World
- Fat Joe - Get It Poppin'
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 August 2005
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Germinal : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Ein Frankfurt - Leverkusen : 1 - 4
- Schalke 04 - Kaiserslautern : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Munich 1860 : 1 - 2
- Freiburg - Burghausen : 2 - 1
- Hansa Rostock - Offenbach : 1 - 2
- Karlsruhe - Siegen : 2 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Lyon - Strasbourg : 1 - 0
- Rennes - Nantes : 0 - 3
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?