Thursday 4 August 2005
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK You're Beautiful by James Blunt was in the top 5 hits.
The 40 Year Old Virgin, directed by Judd Apatow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while Collapse by Jared Diamond was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Code of the Samurai or Ayakashi (visual novel).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 2005!
Which were the important events of 4 August 2005 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 August
- Anatoly Larkin: Russian-American physicist and academic (d. 2005).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Rihanna - Pon de Replay
- The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
- Missy Elliott - Lose Control
- Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- Ludacris - Pimpin' All Over The World
- Fat Joe - Get It Poppin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?