Thursday 7 November 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include W S Rendra and Willibrordus S Rendra.
Mutiny on the Bounty, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Of Time and the River by Thomas Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1935 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Willibrordus S Rendra: Indonesia -- Poet (Ballad orang-orang tertjina).
- W S Rendra: Indonesian poet and playwright (d. 2009).
- Christiane Lenain: Belgian theatre actress.
- Willibrordus Rendra: Indonesian dramatist, poet, activist, performer, actor and director, widely known as Rendra or W. S. Rendra.
- W Rendra: Indonesian poet and playwright (d. 2009).
- Lidj Jasu: Emperor of Ethiopia, dies at 39.
- 23rd CFL Grey Cup: Winnipeg Winnipegs defeats Hamilton Tigers, 18-12
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?