Saturday 30 November 1935
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Green Light by Lloyd C. Douglas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1935 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 November
- The 1935 British-made film ''Scrooge'', the first all-talking film version of Charles Dickens classic, opens in the U.S. after its British release.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?