Monday 25 November 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Bogey and Ronald Johnson.
Scrooge, directed by Henry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Of Time and the River by Thomas Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1935!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1935 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Robert Bogey: French long-distance runner who competed in the 1960 Summer Olympics.
- Ronald Johnson: American poet.
- Robert Berner: American geologist and academic (d. 2015).
- Maria H "Mina" Beersmans: Flemish actress (After 30 Years), dies at 72.
- Resident Institution for Social History (IISG) forms in Amsterdam
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?