Wednesday March 08, 2000
US date format: 3/8/2000, UK date format: 8/3/2000
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 8, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Amazed by Lonestar.
In UK Pure Shores by All Saints was in the top 5 hits.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bruiser.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chris Kamara's Street Soccer or Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 08, 2000?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- See more
- Tokyo train disaster: A sideswipe collision of 2 Tokyo Metro trains kills 5 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 08, 2000?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Sport Games on March 08, 2000
- Charlotte Hornets - Sacramento Kings : 92 - 105
- Chicago Bulls - Orlando Magic : 67 - 103
- Denver Nuggets - Detroit Pistons : 116 - 130
- Milwaukee Bucks - Boston Celtics : 101 - 112
- New York Knicks - Washington Wizards : 113 - 118
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Man City - QPR : 1 - 3
- Nott'm Forest - Norwich : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Celtic - Rangers : 0 - 1
- West Ham - Southampton : 2 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $77.50
- Apple AAPL: opens at $122.87
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $93.81
- General Electric GE: opens at $130.25
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $103.00
- 1 JPY = 0.59 GBP
- 1 JPY = 1.56 CHF
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 08, 2000?
On March 08, 2000 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is March 08, 2000?
On March 08, 2000 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 08, 2000?
On March 08, 2000 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 08, 2000?
On March 08, 2000 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on March 08, 2000?
On March 08, 2000 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
What was the number one song in March 08, 2000?
The number one song in the week of March 08, 2000 was Amazed by Lonestar in US and Pure Shores by All Saints in UK.
What were the top hits on March 08, 2000?
The top hits on March 08, 2000 were Amazed by Lonestar, Maria, Maria by Santana, Breathe by Faith Hill in US and Pure Shores by All Saints, American Pie by Madonna, Movin Too Fast by Artful Dodger & Romina Johnson in UK.