Thursday 9 March 2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Amazed by Lonestar.
In UK Pure Shores by All Saints was in the top 5 hits.
Final Destination, directed by James Wong, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Andere tijden.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aconcagua or F1 2000.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 2000!
Which were the important events of 9 March 2000 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 March
- Ivo Robic: Croatian singer and songwriter (Born 1923).
- The FBI arrests art forgery suspect Ely Sakhai in New York City.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 March 2000
- Houston Rockets - Utah Jazz : 82 - 101
- Los Angeles Lakers - Golden State Warriors : 109 - 92
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks : 100 - 79
- Portland Trail Blazers - Indiana Pacers : 119 - 127
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?