Monday 6 March 2000
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacob Bertrand .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Amazed by Lonestar.
In UK Pure Shores by All Saints was in the top 5 hits.
Pitch Black, directed by David Twohy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets by J. K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Andere tijden.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ECW Hardcore Revolution or X-Men: Mutant Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 2000!
Which were the important events of 6 March 2000 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- John Colicos: Canadian film and TV star, extensive work in supporting roles, "Postman Always Rings Twice" and a recurring figure in the '90s Star Trek TV series.
- Advanced Micro Devices ships the first commercially-available 1 GHz processor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 March 2000
- Atlanta Hawks - Milwaukee Bucks : 78 - 111
- Dallas Mavericks - Sacramento Kings : 109 - 130
- Los Angeles Lakers - Los Angeles Clippers : 123 - 103
- Miami Heat - Phoenix Suns : 92 - 100
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Karlsruhe - Mannheim : 1 - 1
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Ionikos - Kavala : 2 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Pistoiese - Brescia : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?