Thursday March 30, 2000
US date format: 3/30/2000, UK date format: 30/3/2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 30, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Say My Name by Destiny's Child.
In UK Fill Me In by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
Return to Me, directed by Bonnie Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Beowulf by Seamus Heaney was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bruiser.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fear Effect or Chicken Run.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 30, 2000?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- See more
- Rudolf Kirchschlager Austrian politician President (1974: 1986) (Born 1915).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 30, 2000?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Destiny's Child - Say My Name
- Santana Featuring The Product G&B - Maria Maria
- Sisqo - Thong Song
- Joe - I Wanna Know
- D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Aaliyah - I Don't Wanna
- Montell Jordan - Get It On Tonite
- Sammie - I Like It
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott Featuring NAS, EVE & Q-Tip - Hot Boyz
- Black Rob - Whoa!
Sport Games on March 30, 2000
- Chicago Bulls - Miami Heat : 80 - 105
- Dallas Mavericks - Portland Trail Blazers : 85 - 96
- Golden State Warriors - San Antonio Spurs : 90 - 102
- Houston Rockets - Minnesota Timberwolves : 90 - 122
- Milwaukee Bucks - Los Angeles Clippers : 104 - 85
Division 2Football (France)
- Guingamp - Caen : 3 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $81.44
- Apple AAPL: opens at $133.56
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $106.19
- General Electric GE: opens at $162.00
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $118.87
- 1 JPY = 0.59 GBP
- 1 JPY = 1.57 CHF