Saturday 8 November 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Bittlmayer and Christie Hefner.
Kansas City Confidential, directed by Phil Karlson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while East Of Eden by John Steinbeck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Your Jeweler's Showcase.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1952!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1952 ?
- Albert Bittlmayer: German footballer (d. 1977).
- Christie Hefner: American publishing executive and noted family, the daughter of Hugh Hefner.
- Jan Raas: Dutch road cyclist racer (1975-85), sprinter, born to a farmer who had 10 children.
- Jerry Remy: American athlete and sports announcer, Remy was drafted by the California Angels in 1971 and began his major league baseball career on April 7, 1975.
- Alfre Woodard: American actress.
- John Denny: American baseball player and coach
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 November 1952
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?