Sunday 2 November 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Boujenah and Larry D Fink.
Montana Belle, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Man On A Donkey by H.F.M. Prescott was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Omnibus.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 2 November 1952 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Michel Boujenah: French humourist, comedian, film director, and screenwriter, born in a jewish tunisian family.
- Larry D Fink
- Ron Lee (basketball)
- Jean-Marie Chauvet: French speleologist, born in Paulhac, he discovered the "Chauvet-Pont-d'Arc" Cave, for whom it was named (18 December 1994).
- Aziz Yıldırım: Turkish engineer and businessman.
- Kate Linder: Pasadena, California -- Actress (Esther Valentine- - Young and the Restless).
- Patrick Haemers: Belgian kidnapper of the former Prime Minister of Belgium, Paul van Den Boeynants in January 1989.
- Maxine Nightingale: English soul singer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?