Wednesday 26 November 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Phil Cousineau and Wendy Turnbull.
In UK Here In My Heart by Al Martino was in the top 5 hits.
Hans Christian Andersen, directed by Charles Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Wonderful Country by Tom Lea was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Terry and the Pirates.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 26 November 1952 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Phil Cousineau
- Wendy Turnbull
- Wendy Turnbell in Australia tennis player (1979: 1982 US Opens Double).
- Richard Carrion: Puerto Rican accountant, manager and CEO of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico.
- Philip Cousineau: American writer and film maker, a lecturer on Jungian themes.
- Julien Temple: English director producer and screenwriter.
- Sven Hedin: Swedish explorer and map maker who provided the first maps and information about areas in Central Asia, as he led expeditions to and through Persia, Turkestan, Tibet, China and Mongolia.
- 1st modern 3-D movie Bwana Devil, premieres in Hollywood
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?