Monday 8 November 1993
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cody Arens and Subhaan Ashrafi.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching UFC PPV Events.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Champions World Class Soccer or Duke Nukem II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1993!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1993 ?
- Cody Arens: American teen actor and voice actor.
- Subhaan Ashrafi: YouTube Star.
- Fraser Mullen: Scottish footballer.
- Lauren Young: American-Filipino model and actress.
- Andrey Nikolayevich Tychonoff: Russian mathematician (Born 1906).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 8 November 1993
- Atlanta Hawks - Chicago Bulls : 80 - 106
- Milwaukee Bucks - Boston Celtics : 100 - 108
- Seattle SuperSonics - Utah Jazz : 101 - 100
- Green Bay Packers - Kansas City Chiefs : 16 - 23
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Oldham - Newcastle : 1 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?