Monday 15 March 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benjamin Burwell Johnson and Tim Valentine American politician (Representative-Democrat-North Carolina.
Waxworks, directed by Leo Birinsky, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1926!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1926 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Benjamin Burwell Johnson: Composer.
- Tim Valentine American politician (Representative-Democrat-North Carolina: 1983-).
- Norm Van Brocklin NFL quarterback/coach (Los Angeles Rams): hall of famer.
- Ben Johnston: American composer and academic.
- Jeanne Mockford: English actress.
- Norm Van Brocklin: American football player and coach (d. 1983)
- The dictator Theodoros Pangalos is elected President of Greece without opposition.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 March 1926
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - I'm Sitting on Top of the World
- Sleepy Time Gal - Art Landry & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?