Monday 15 March 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tim Valentine American politician (Representative-Democrat-North Carolina and Benjamin Burwell Johnson.
Love 'Em and Leave 'Em, directed by Frank Tuttle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1926!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1926 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Benjamin Burwell Johnson: Composer.
- Tim Valentine American politician (Representative-Democrat-North Carolina: 1983-).
- Norm Van Brocklin NFL quarterback/coach (Los Angeles Rams): hall of famer.
- Ben Johnston: American composer and academic.
- Jeanne Mockford: English actress.
- Norm Van Brocklin: American football player and coach (d. 1983).
- The dictator Theodoros Pangalos is elected President of Greece without opposition.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Carolina Stomp - Fletcher Henderson & His Orchestra
- A Little Bungalow - Roger Wolfe Kahn & His Orchestra