Monday July 09, 2001
US date format: 7/9/2001, UK date format: 9/7/2001
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 9, 2001). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to U Remind Me by Usher.
In UK Eternity / The Road To Mandalay by Robbie Williams was in the top 5 hits.
The Bank, directed by Robert Connolly, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hell in the Pacific.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Azurik: Rise of Perathia or Max Payne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 09, 2001?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Our Lady of Peace.
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day: Martyrdom of the B�b.
- Palau - Constitution Day.
- Argentina - Independence Day.
- See more
- Goran Ivanišević won Wimbledon tennis tournament and became the first, and so far the last, wildcard to achieve that feature.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 09, 2001?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Usher - U Remind Me
- 112 - Peaches & Cream
- R. Kelly Featuring Jay-Z - Fiesta
- Erick Sermon Featuring Marvin Gaye - Music
- Jimmy Cozier - She's All I Got
- Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
- Lil' Mo Featuring Fabolous - Superwoman Pt. II
- Jagged Edge With Nelly - Where The Party At
- Ray J Featuring Lil' Kim - Wait A Minute
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 09If July 09, 2001 is your birthday you're 19 years, 1 month, 5 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 10 months, 25 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2001?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $87.05
- Apple AAPL: opens at $22.09
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $66.20
- General Electric GE: opens at $46.90
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $106.50
- 1 USD = 125.41 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5216 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.7958 CHF
- 1 EUR = 106.33 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6018 GBP