Friday 10 April 1931
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Follet and William Wingfield.
The Bad Sister, directed by Hobart Henley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while A White Bird Flying by Bess Streeter Aldrich was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1931!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 April 1931 ?
- René Follet: Belgian illustrator, comics writer and artist.
- William Wingfield: American psychic who was named "Psychic of the Year" in the 2/19/1979 edition of the "National Enquirer," the same year that he joined Mensa.
- Gérald Forton
- Marcel van Maele: Belgian poet.
- Khalil Gibran: Lebanese poet and painter (Born 1883).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1931 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Somebody Loves You - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?