Sunday 10 May 1931
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Michael Mustill [of Pateley Bridge] and John Carmack.
The 3 Penny Opera, directed by G.W. Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1931!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1931 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Lord Michael Mustill [of Pateley Bridge]: Lord Justice of Appeal.
- John Carmack: American lawyer and Mormon missionary, a general authority of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) since 1984.
- Jean Salusse: French opera house executive.
- Ettore Scola: Italian screenwriter and director of TV and film.
- Henri Simonet: Belgian politician.
- Golf ball size hail falls in Burlington, New Jersey, USA.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?