Thursday 10 April 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Polac and Claude Bolling.
All Quiet on the Western Front, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 April 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1930 ?
- Michel Polac
- Claude Bolling: French musician, composer, and jazz pianist and big band leader.
- Patrice Hugues: Courbevoie Painters.
- Dolores Huerta: American activist co-founded the United Farm Workers.
- Lord Morton [of Shauna]: Senator (College of Justice, Scotland).
- Lee Weaver: American actor.
- Spede Pasanen: Finnish actor director and producer (d. 2001).
- Leonard Blanton: American businessman, politician.
- George Headley scores 223 in cricket versus England at Kingston.
- Synthetic rubber first produced.