Sunday 10 April 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Omar Sharif and Delphine Seyrig.
Grand Hotel, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while Sons by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 April 1932 ?
- Omar Sharif: Egyptian-American actor, an elegant and handsome screen lover whose hit films include the magnificent "Lawrence of Arabia," which won him a 1962 Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor; "Dr. Zhivago;" and "Funny Girl.
- Delphine Seyrig: French actress whose films include "L’année Dernière à Marienbad," 1964, "Peau D’âne," 1970 and "Chère Inconnue," 1979.
- Hari Rhodes: American actor, a black stuntman and physical action hero in films that required martial arts, judo and karate.
- Mae Heriwentha Faggs Starr: New Jersey, United States -- 4x100m runner (1952 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Nathaniel Nelson: rocker (Flamingos).
- Heriwenta Faggs: American track & field champion.
- Hariwenta Faggs: Mays Landing sports Champions.
- Adrian Henri: Poet / President (Liverpool Academy of Arts).
- Hari Rhodes in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; actor (Mike - Daktari, Roots).
- Paul von Hindenburg elected 1st German President (Hitler is 2nd)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?