Thursday 10 February 1977
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rosanna Tavarez and Stephanie Ann Foisy in Concord.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Torn Between Two Lovers by Mary MacGregor.
In UK When I Need You by Leo Sayer was in the top 5 hits.
Wizards, directed by Ralph Bakshi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Adolf Hitler by John Toland was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Galton & Simpson Playhouse.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Video Olympics or Zork.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1977!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 February 1977 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Rosanna Tavarez
- Stephanie Ann Foisy in Concord: New Hampshire; Miss New Hampshire-America (1995).
- Salif Diao: Senegalese footballer.
- Grace Mary Williams: Composer, dies at 70.
- Party with Comden & Green opens at Morosco Theater NYC for 92 performances
- Israeli soldier who died freeing hostages in Entebee Raid (1976)
- Yehonathan Netanyou Lane in the Bronx, New York, named in honor of Bronx-born Israeli soldier who died freeing hostages in Entebbe Raid (1976).
- Bomb explosion in Moskouse metro.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mary MacGregor - Torn Between Two Lovers
- Eagles - New Kid In Town
- Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By The Light
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Barbra Streisand - Love Theme From A Star Is Born (Evergreen)
- Brick - Dazz
- Jacksons - Enjoy Yourself
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Kenny Nolan - I Like Dreamin'
- Bread - Lost Without Your Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?