Sunday 10 June 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edward Ebersol and Niamh Perry.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Hold On by Wilson Phillips.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Gremlins 2: The New Batch, directed by Joe Dante, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Stand by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Set of Six.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing European Superleague or Crazy Sue.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1990 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Edward Ebersol: American noted family, the son and third child of actress Susan St. James and producer husband Dick Ebersol.
- Niamh Perry: Pop Singer.
- Addison Hoover: TV Actress.
- Tristin Mays: TV Actress.
- Jhonni Blaze: Reality Star.
- Valeen Montenegro: Filipino actress and singer
- Accomplice closes at Richard Rodgers Theater NYC after 52 performances
- Meet Me in St. Louis closes at Gershwin Theater NYC after 253 performances
- 60th French Mens Tennis: Andres Gomez beats A Agassi (63 26 64 64)
- 8th Seniors Players Golf Championship: Jack Nicklaus
- Rap group 2 Live crew members arrested in Florida for obscenity
- Detroit Pistons beat Portland Trail Blazers for first time since 1974 in Portland, Oregon.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 June 1990
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Madonna - Vogue
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Janet Jackson - Alright
- Linear - Sending All My Love
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- M.C. Hammer - U Can't Touch This
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?