Saturday 10 May 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David O Selznick and Joachim Prinz.
Fun in a Bakery Shop, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1902!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1902 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- David O Selznick: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- Producer (Gone With the Wind).
- Joachim Prinz: Author / Rabbi of Berlin (1926-37).
- David Selznick: American film producer who was among the top five "champion of champion" film makers for 22 consecutive years, from 1936-1958.
- Anatole Litvak: Ukrainian-American director producer and screenwriter (d. 1974).