Saturday 3 May 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Larue New York City and Hugo Friedhofer.
The Mischievous Boys and the Washerwoman, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1902 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Jack Larue New York City: New York; actor (Lights Out, Mouthpiece, My Favorite Brunette).
- Hugo Friedhofer: composer.
- Alfred Kastler: French nuclear physicist who discovered and developed the methods for observing Hertzian Resonances in atoms.
- Yan Le Quellec: France sport Champion.
- Walter Slezak: Austrian-American actor who won a Tony award and the N.Y.
- David R Capriles Cura?aos director of psychiatric: dies at age 64.
- 28th Kentucky Derby: Jimmy Winkfield on Alan-a-Dale wins in 2:08.75.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 May 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?