Tuesday 6 May 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Azaïs and Max Ophuls.
Fun in a Bakery Shop, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1902 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Paul Azaïs: French film actor.
- Max Ophuls: German director and writer (Born 1902).
- Walter Preuss: German graphologist, professional astrologer, data collector and author.
- Walter Dawson: British Air Chief marshall.
- Harry Golden: Ukrainian-American journalist and author (d. 1981).
- Max Ophüls: German/French/American film and stage director, and screenwriter.
- Georges Bouvet: Issoudun Military man.
- Bret Harte: American author and poet (d. 1902).
- Start of Sherlock Holmes Adventure of Shoscombe Old Place (BG)
- British SS Camorta sinks off Rangoon; 739 die.
- Zulu assault at Holkrantz South Africa.