Monday 10 May 1920US date format: 5/10/1920, UK date format: 10/5/1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 10, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Josef Svoboda and Jeff Cooper.
Tit for Tat, directed by Charley Rogers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1920 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Josef Svoboda
- Jeff Cooper: American Handgun Expert (d. 2006).
- Basil Kelly: Northern Irish barrister judge and politician (d. 2008).
- Bert Weedon: English guitarist (d. 2012).