Monday November 10, 1975
US date format: 11/10/1975, UK date format: 10/11/1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 10, 1975). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Harold Wilson (Labour), Pope St Paul VI was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Tina Kandelaki and Stéphane Perger.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Island Girl by Elton John.
In UK Space Oddity by David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare, directed by David Winters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Humboldt'S Gift by Saul Bellow was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wonder Woman.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crash 'N Score or Steeplechase.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 10, 1975?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- See more
- Ore ship Edmund Fitzgerald and crew of 29 lost in storm on Lake Superior
- PLO leader Yasser Arafat addresses UN in New York City
- Royals release slugger Harmon Killebrew, ending his 22-year career
- UN General Assembly approves resolution equating Zionism with racism
- See more
- Ernest M McSorley: American ship captain (Born 1912).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 10, 1975?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Island Girl
- Eagles - Lyin' Eyes
- The Four Seasons - Who Loves You
- Jefferson Starship - Miracles
- Linda Ronstadt - Heat Wave
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
- Natalie Cole - This Will Be
- Morris Albert - Feelings
- Captain and Tennille - The Way I Want To Touch You
- War - Low Rider
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly
- The Staple Singers - Let's Do It Again
- The Impressions - Same Thing It Took
- War - Low Rider
- KC And The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
- Ohio Players - Sweet Sticky Thing
- Leon Haywood - I Want'a Do Something Freaky To You
- Van Mccoy - Change With The Times
- The O'Jays - I Love Music (Part 1)
- Faith, Hope And Charity - To Each His Own
Sport Games on November 10, 1975
- Kansas City Chiefs - Dallas Cowboys : 34 - 31
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?