Saturday 22 November 1975
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aiko and Joshua Wheeler.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to That's The Way (I Like It) by K.C and the Sunshine Band.
In UK Space Oddity by David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, directed by Milos Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Humboldt'S Gift by Saul Bellow was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sneak Previews.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing pedit5 or Steeplechase.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1975!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1975 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
Famous Birthdays:22 November
- Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- Suriname gains independence from the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- The Irish Republican Army is outlawed in the United Kingdom.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
- Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly
- The Four Seasons - Who Loves You
- Elton John - Island Girl
- Captain and Tennille - The Way I Want To Touch You
- Natalie Cole - This Will Be
- Morris Albert - Feelings
- War - Low Rider
- Jigsaw - Sky High
- The Staple Singers - Let's Do It Again
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?