Wednesday July 11, 2001
US date format: 7/11/2001, UK date format: 11/7/2001
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 11, 2001). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jordan Burton .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to U Remind Me by Usher.
In UK Eternity / The Road To Mandalay by Robbie Williams was in the top 5 hits.
The Bank, directed by Robert Connolly, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hell in the Pacific.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dead or Alive 3 or Culdcept Second.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 11, 2001?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- See more
- Jordan Burton: Instagram Star.
- Gaspare di Mercurio: Italian doctor and author (Born 1926).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 11, 2001?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Usher - U Remind Me
- 112 - Peaches & Cream
- R. Kelly Featuring Jay-Z - Fiesta
- Erick Sermon Featuring Marvin Gaye - Music
- Jimmy Cozier - She's All I Got
- Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
- Lil' Mo Featuring Fabolous - Superwoman Pt. II
- Jagged Edge With Nelly - Where The Party At
- Ray J Featuring Lil' Kim - Wait A Minute
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2001?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $85.50
- Apple AAPL: opens at $21.03
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $64.21
- General Electric GE: opens at $45.80
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $101.60
- 1 USD = 124.34 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.524 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.7649 CHF
- 1 EUR = 106.83 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6102 GBP