Thursday July 19, 2001
US date format: 7/19/2001, UK date format: 19/7/2001
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 19, 2001). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to U Remind Me by Usher.
In UK Eternity / The Road To Mandalay by Robbie Williams was in the top 5 hits.
Millennium Actress, directed by Satoshi Kon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Between Lovers by Eric Jerome Dickey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Life as We Know It.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Kart or Batman: Chaos in Gotham.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 19, 2001?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 19, 2001?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Usher - U Remind Me
- Erick Sermon Featuring Marvin Gaye - Music
- 112 - Peaches & Cream
- Jimmy Cozier - She's All I Got
- Jagged Edge With Nelly - Where The Party At
- R. Kelly Featuring Jay-Z - Fiesta
- Luther Vandross - Take You Out
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'
- Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
- Lil' Mo Featuring Fabolous - Superwoman Pt. II
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 19If July 19, 2001 is your birthday you're 19 years, 26 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 5 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2001?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $43.20
- Apple AAPL: opens at $21.23
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $71.22
- General Electric GE: opens at $46.30
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $105.60
- 1 USD = 123.37 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5414 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.7268 CHF
- 1 EUR = 107.5 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.61 GBP