Sunday July 15, 2001
US date format: 7/15/2001, UK date format: 15/7/2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 15, 2001). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to U Remind Me by Usher.
In UK Eternity / The Road To Mandalay by Robbie Williams was in the top 5 hits.
The Bank, directed by Robert Connolly, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hell in the Pacific.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fast Food Tycoon 2 or Flame of Recca.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 15, 2001?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 15, 2001?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Usher - U Remind Me
- 112 - Peaches & Cream
- R. Kelly Featuring Jay-Z - Fiesta
- Erick Sermon Featuring Marvin Gaye - Music
- Jimmy Cozier - She's All I Got
- Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)
- Lil' Mo Featuring Fabolous - Superwoman Pt. II
- Jagged Edge With Nelly - Where The Party At
- Ray J Featuring Lil' Kim - Wait A Minute
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 15If July 15, 2001 is your birthday you're 19 years, 30 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 1 day.
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2001?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?