Thursday 4 January 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Impersonation of Nelson-McGovern Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Coniston by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1906 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 January
- South Africa beat England by one wicket, their first Test win.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?