Tuesday 13 August 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK Colourblind by Darius was in the top 5 hits.
xXx, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Her Father'S House by Belva Plain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Contest Searchlight.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter or Justice League: Injustice for All.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 13 August 2002 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 August
- Extreme weather: On the seventh day of heavy rains, the peak of 100-year flood of the Vltava River reaches Prague, and the Kampa district is submerged under several yards of water, as well as the Prague Zoo, killing an elephant, five rhinoceros, a lion, a gorilla and 80 birds, and allowing five seals to escape. The Kampa Museum is flooded. 15,000 people were evacuated from Mělník, and 1,600 people were evacuated from Děčín. The death toll in Europe is at 88, 9 in the Czech Republic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 August 2002
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Brighton - Coventry : 0 - 0
- Crystal Palace - Bradford : 1 - 1
- Gillingham - Derby : 1 - 0
- Grimsby - Wimbledon : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Barnsley - Cheltenham : 1 - 1
- Blackpool - Luton : 5 - 2
- Brentford - Bristol City : 1 - 0
- Cardiff - Port Vale : 3 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Bournemouth - Kidderminster : 0 - 0
- Bristol Rvs - Hull : 1 - 1
- Bury - Cambridge : 0 - 1
- Darlington - Swansea : 2 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?