Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened throughout history on June 13. From 1900 until now.
June 13 is under the sign of Gemini.
Famous birthdays on this day include Chris Evans (actor) (1981), Mary-Kate Olsen (1986) and Ashley Olsen (1986).
Several movies were released around June 13 over the years, such as Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? in 1966 directed by Mike Nichols and Up in Mabel's Room in 1926 directed by E. Mason Hopper.
But much more happened on June 13 over the years: find out below
Which were the most popular Movies released around June 13 over the years?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the important events of June 13?
- 2019 Two oil tankers, one Norwegian and one Japanese, are damaged and abandoned after being attacked in the Gulf of Oman, with all crew members aboard both ships safely rescued. (BBC)
- 2018 Yemeni Civil War (2015–present): Battle of Hudaida (2018): Saudi-led coalition forces begin an operation to take control of the Yemeni port city of Al Hudaydah, which has been held by the Houthis since 2015. (BBC News)
- 2017 2017 Bangladesh landslide: At least 134 people are dead and dozens are missing in landslides caused by days of heavy monsoonal rain in Bangladesh. (Al Jazeera) (BBC) (AFP via the Star)
- 2016 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting: City officials in Orlando, Florida, continue to identify the bodies of the victims in yesterday's attack. So far, 33 of the reported 49 victims have been identified and their families notified. (City of Orlando)
- See more
American actresses and fraternal twins,...
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 13 over the years?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- 2017 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber - Despacito
- 2016 Drake Featuring WizKid & Kyla - One Dance
- 2015 Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth - See You Again
- 2014 Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX - Fancy
- 2013 Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
- 2012 Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
- 2011 Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- 2010 Katy Perry - California Gurls
- 2009 The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
- 2008 Lil Wayne - Lollipop
- See more
Which were the most popular books released around June 13 over the years?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
This day over the years in 30 sec.
For more videos please visit our official youtube channel