Thursday 15 April 1982
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Seth Rogen and Anthony Green (musician).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.
In UK My Camera Never Lies by Bucks Fizz was in the top 5 hits.
Cat People, directed by Paul Schrader, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while At Dawn We Slept by Gordon W. Prange was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bird of Prey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Choplifter or Deadly Duck.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1982!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 15 April 1982 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
- Seth Rogen: Canadian actor and writer.
- Anthony Green (musician)
- Marie Kremer: Belgian actress.
- Anthony Green: American singer-songwriter (Circa Survive The Sound of Animals Fighting Saosin High and Driving and Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer).
- Ester Dean: American singer-songwriter record producer and actress.
- Albert Riera: Spanish footballer.
- Mark Mizzark [Marlis Pugh] in Akron: Ohio; rapper (Another Bad Creation).
- Michael Aubrey: American baseball player.
- Apollo Computer announces DN400, DN420, and landscape display
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
- Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Huey Lewis and the News - Do You Believe In Love
- Bertie Higgins - Key Largo
- Journey - Open Arms
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?