Monday 18 March 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 18, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include François Dalle and Georges Bellec.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1918 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- François Dalle: French company executive, who served as CEO of L'Oréal between 1957 and 1984.
- Georges Bellec: Founded vocalist and humoristic band "Les frères Jacques" with his brother André.
- Al Benton: American baseball player (d. 1968).
- Lynn Northrup: American pioneer of the commercialization of solar thermal energy in the United States.
- Frere Jacques: France Actor.
- Bob Broeg: American sportswriter (Born 1918).
- Socialist Youth AJC organizes in Amsterdam.
- Soccer team SON OF Meerssen forms.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Prince's Orchestra
- La Capricieuse - Jascha Heifetz
- I'm All Bound Round with the Mason Dixon Line - Al Jolson