Sunday 16 May 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) by Eamon was in the top 5 hits.
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, directed by Danny Leiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Plan of Attack by Bob Woodward was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bodies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bicycle Casino or Carnival Cruise Line Tycoon 2005: Island Hopping.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 2004!
Which were the important events of 16 May 2004 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 16 May
- Ezzedine Salim, holder of the rotating leadership of the Iraq Interim Governing Council, is killed in a bomb blast in Baghdad.
- Massachusetts legalizes same-sex marriage, in compliance with a ruling from the state's Supreme Judicial Court (''Goodridge v. Department of Public Health'').
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 May 2004
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?