Wednesday May 19, 2004
US date format: 5/19/2004, UK date format: 19/5/2004
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see zodiac on May 19, 2004). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Burn by Usher.
In UK F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) by Eamon was in the top 5 hits.
The Chronicles of Riddick, directed by David Twohy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Worse Than Watergate by John W. Dean was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Salem's Lot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dancing Stage Fusion or Ape Escape Academy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 19, 2004?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- See more
- Citing "insufficient evidence", US Federal Judge Adalberto Jordan acquits environmental group Greenpeace on charges under the "sailormongering" statute. A record total of more than 100,000 people worldwide sent protest messages to George W. Bush and US Attorney General John Ashcroft demanding that the case be dropped. (Greenpeace) (OneWorld.net) (BBC)
- Last episode of the hit TV-show Angel is sending
- US Army kills 40 and wounds 117 others during an attack in Iraq near the border with Syria. Brigadier General Mark Kimmitt, deputy director of operations for the US military in Iraq, tells Reuters the attack was within the military's rules of engagement, denying reports that the victims were members of a wedding party. He says a large amount of money, Syrian passports and satellite communications equipment was found at the site after the attack. (Guardian) (Reuters) (NYT)
- At least ten Palestinians are killed in Rafah, Gaza Strip, by an explosion following warning shots fired by the IDF. The road used by the Palestinians was strewn with explosives. (BBC) (CNN) (FOX)
- See more
Dutch stage/film actress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 19, 2004?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Luis Fonsi - Abrazar La Vida
- Rey Ruiz - Creo En El Amor
- Marco Antonio Solis - Mas Que Tu Amigo
- Paulina Rubio - Te Quise Tanto
- Franco de Vita - Tu De Que Vas
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $42.80
- Apple AAPL: opens at $27.40
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $26.04
- General Electric GE: opens at $30.78
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $87.40
- 1 USD = 112.83 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.376 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.2781 CHF
- 1 EUR = 135.8 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6737 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on May 19, 2004?
On May 19, 2004 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is May 19, 2004?
On May 19, 2004 the zodiac sign was Taurus.
Who was the US President on May 19, 2004?
On May 19, 2004 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on May 19, 2004?
On May 19, 2004 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on May 19, 2004?
On May 19, 2004 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on May 19, 2004?
Famous people died on May 19, 2004 include, Mary Dresselhuys.
What was the number one song in May 19, 2004?
The number one song in the week of May 19, 2004 was Burn by Usher in US and F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) by Eamon in UK.
What were the top hits on May 19, 2004?
The top hits on May 19, 2004 were Burn by Usher, I Don't Wanna Know by Mario Winans, Yeah! by Usher in US and F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) by Eamon, FURB (F U Right Back) by Frankee, My Band by D12 in UK.