Monday 8 March 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 8, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eva Dahlbeck and Eileen Herlie.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1920 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Eva Dahlbeck: Saltsjo-Duvnas, Sweden -- Actress (Dreams, Lesson in Love).
- Eileen Herlie: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actress (Myrtle Fargate-All My Children).
- James Daniel: "Danny" Turner saxophonist.
- Douglass Wallop: American novelist and playwright (Born 1920).
- Rafael Obligado Argentine writer (Santos Vega): dies at age 69.
- Denmark and Cuba join the League of Nations.
- The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wonderful Pal - George Meader
- The Bells of St Mary's - Frances Alda