Monday February 17, 2020
US date format: 2/17/2020, UK date format: 17/2/2020
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 17, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Stateless.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at February 17 across the years.
Which were the important events of February 17, 2020?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- See more
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Giant Milk Industry Merger Moves Closer With a $425 Million Deal' b'Dairy Farmers of America agreed to acquire assets from Dean Foods, the bankrupt milk processing company. But regulators must approve the deal first.' [..]
- b'Apple Warns That Coronavirus Will Hurt Revenue' b'Supply is a problem, as factories slowly reopen in China, and demand is down, too, with stores there still mostly closed.' [..]
- See all financial news of February 17, 2020