Monday February 17, 2020
US date format: 2/17/2020, UK date format: 17/2/2020
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on February 17, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Stateless.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 17, 2020?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'A Giant Milk Industry Merger Moves Closer With a $425 Million Deal' b'Dairy Farmers of America agreed to acquire assets from Dean Foods, the bankrupt milk processing company. But regulators must approve the deal first.' [..]
- b'Apple Warns That Coronavirus Will Hurt Revenue' b'Supply is a problem, as factories slowly reopen in China, and demand is down, too, with stores there still mostly closed.' [..]
- See all financial news of February 17th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on February 17, 2020?
On February 17, 2020 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is February 17, 2020?
On February 17, 2020 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on February 17, 2020?
On February 17, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on February 17, 2020?
On February 17, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on February 17, 2020?
On February 17, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.