Tuesday March 17, 2020, St. Patrick's Day
US date format: 3/17/2020, UK date format: 17/3/2020
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 17, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 17, 2020?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Amazon Bans, Then Reinstates, Hitler\xe2\x80\x99s \xe2\x80\x98Mein Kampf\xe2\x80\x99' b'The retailer is trying to do two contradictory things: Ban hate literature but allow free speech.' [..]
- b'A Plan to Develop Farmland in Amish Country Meets Resistance' b'A proposed development addresses urban sprawl and scarce housing in rural Lancaster County, but some say it\xe2\x80\x99s the right project in the wrong spot.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 17th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 17, 2020?
On March 17, 2020 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is March 17, 2020?
On March 17, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 17, 2020?
On March 17, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 17, 2020?
On March 17, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on March 17, 2020?
On March 17, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.