Wednesday February 19, 2020
US date format: 2/19/2020, UK date format: 19/2/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on February 19, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Stateless.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 19, 2020?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Airline Flight Delays Got Worse in 2019. Here\xe2\x80\x99s a Scorecard.' b'As overall performance declined again, Hawaiian, Delta and Alaska were the most punctual, while Frontier and JetBlue were laggards.' [..]
- b'China Expels 3 Wall Street Journal Reporters as Media Relations Sour' b'Beijing said it had revoked their credentials over a headline the newspaper published in its opinion pages.' [..]
- See all financial news of February 19th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on February 19, 2020?
On February 19, 2020 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is February 19, 2020?
On February 19, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on February 19, 2020?
On February 19, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on February 19, 2020?
On February 19, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on February 19, 2020?
On February 19, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.